The basic savings account with variable interest rates
- ATM Card (Fees may be incurred at a foreign Bank's ATM, $1.00 montly fee per card on account)
- Free Internet Banking
- Free 24 hour telephone banking A fee of $4.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of three during a quarter. Fees could reduce earning on the account.
- Transaction Limitations
- A depositor may make no more than six covered withdrawals per statement cycle.
- Covered Transfers and Withdrawals
- Transfers or withdrawals made to another account of the same depositor at the same bank and to a third party, if made by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, by telephone, including fax, or with the bank's home or internet banking service.
- Transfers to a third party, if made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties.
- Non-Covered Transfers and withdrawals:
- Transfers for the purpose of repaying loans and associated expenses at the same bank.
- Transfers from on account of the depositor to another account of the same depositor and withdrawals from the account, if made by mail, ATM, or in person.
- Withdrawal made by telephone via check mailed to the depositor and transfer into the account.
- If you close your account within 90 days a fee of $ 50.00 will apply.