NOW Checking Account
Personal Now Account
The following additional terms apply to this account and also see Limits and Fees Disclosure:
- Master Money Debit Card (fees may be incurred at a foreign bank’s ATM, $1.00 monthly fee per card on account).
- Free ATM services at Citizens State Bank Locations
- Free Internet Banking
- Bill Pay (3 month FREE trial period)***
***Bill Pay allows up to 10 payments each month for only $5.95 per month. Payments in excess of 10 are charged $0.45 each.
- Free 24 hour telephone banking
- During the statement cycle the first 50 debits posted to the account will be free, any additional debit transactions will be assessed a $0.20 per item fee.
- Interest earned on daily collected balance of $1,000.00 or more.
- You will receive a bank statement with imaging of cancelled checks.
- We offer a $600.00 Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service (OOPS!) if your account has been open for at least thirty (30) days and must have cumulative deposits of at least $400.
- Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service (OOPS!) is a purely discretionary courtesy service and we are not obligated to pay any item. Overdrafts may be created by check, in person (teller) withdrawal or electronic means. The overdrawn balance must be paid within 35 days or the overdraft privilege will be terminated. Please ask for an overdraft policy for more information.
- We will charge your account a $2.00 per calendar day “daily overdraft fee” after the 7th consecutive business day your account is overdrawn.
- An Overdraft fee of $32.00 will be assessed for any item being paid with your overdraft limit.
- An NSF fee of $32.00 will be assessed for any item being paid or returned.
- Citizens State Bank policy is to pay items from lowest – highest dollar amount.
- If you close your account within 90 days a fee of $50.00 will apply.