Money Market Checking Account
Personal Money Market Account
The following additional terms apply to this account and also see Limits and Fees Disclosure:
- Master Money Debit Card (fees may be incurred at a foreign bank’s ATM, $1.00 monthly fee per card on account).
- Free ATM services at Citizens State Bank Locations
- Free Internet Banking
- Bill Pay (3 month FREE trial period)***
***Bill Pay allows up to 10 payments each month for only $5.95 per month. Payments in excess of 10 are charged $0.45 each.
- Free 24 hour telephone banking
- Monthly Maintenance Fees:
- A fee of $10.00 per item will be assessed in excess of 6 transactions
- Interest earned on daily collected balance of $2,000.00 or more.
- Transactions Limitations
- Covered Transfers and Withdrawals:
- A depositor may make no more than six covered withdrawals per statement cycle.
- Transfers or withdrawals made to another account of the same depositor at the same bank and to a third party, if made by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, by telephone, including fax, or with the bank’s home or internet banking service.
- Transfers to a third party, if made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties.
- Non-Covered Transfers and withdrawals:
- There is no limit to the number of non-covered transfers or withdrawals.
- Transfers for the purpose of repaying loans and associated expenses at the bank.
- Transfers from one account of the depositor to another account of the same depositor and withdrawals from the account, if made by mail, ATM, or in person.
- Withdrawals made by telephone via check mailed to the depositor and transfer into the account.
- If you close your account within 90 days a fee of $50.00 will apply.
- You will receive a bank statement with imaging of cancelled checks.
- An NSF fee of $32.00 will be asses for any item being paid or returned.
- Citizens State Bank policy is to pay items from lowest – highest dollar amount.