Comercial Checking OOPs
Commercial Checking with Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service
Business checking account for businesses with monthly transactions, and eligible for Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service.
- Free 24 hour telephone banking
- Free Internet Banking
- $125.00 to open account
- Monthly maintenance fees:
- $ 10.00 service charge
- During the statement cycle the first 50 debits posted to the account will be free, any additional debit transactions will be assessed a $0.20 per item fee.
- *We offer a $1,500.00 Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service (OOPS!) if your account has been open for at least thirty (30) days and must have cumulative deposits of at least $400.
- If you close your account within 90 days a fee of $ 50.00 will apply.
- You will receive a bank statement with imaging of cancelled checks.
* Overdraft Privilege is a purely discretionary service and we are not obligated to pay any overdraft. Not all accounts are eligible and restrictions apply. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing or if you have too many overdrafts. For more information see our Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service Policy. The categories or types of transactions that may overdraw your account include checks, in-person (teller) withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means. Our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charge (currently $30.00) will apply to each item overdrawing your account. Typically, we will charge this $1.00 daily overdraft fee for the seventh and each subsequent consecutive calendar day your account is overdrawn and continues to have a negative (overdraft) balance. Additionally, on commercial checking account types, we will charge your account overdraft interest calculated on the average daily overdrawn balance for the statement cycle period at 18%. We reserve the right to require you to repay your overdrafts immediately or on demand.